Centurion is a team with a proven Design-Build approach that is committed to serving and passionate about understanding:
- Who You Are – your business operations, employee needs, unique challenges, hesitations and dreams
- What You Need – to develop a piece of land, design a space, construct new or renovate an existing building
- Working together as a design and construction team from the very beginning
- Offering effective problem solving and innovative solutions through collaboration
- Addressing project changes with the entire team
- Developing design, cost and schedule simultaneously
We become deeply rooted and entrenched in your vision. We ask the right questions. We hear all your answers. We create a trusted partnership that is built on our understanding of you and your needs.
- Site / Facility Review
- Customer Discussion / Needs Analysis
- Program Site and Building Design
- Concept Budget
We handle the complex process of sifting through the details to deliver you an accurate and thorough presentation of what your project looks like through design, budget, and schedule.
- Schematic Site & Building Design
- Building Renderings
- Project Estimate
- Pre-Construction Agreement
- Land Development Process
- Implement Value Engineering and cost reduction ideas
Design & Contract
Working with our professional teams, we diligently pursue bringing design and budget along at the same time, therefore creating a smooth transition to contract execution and permit submissions and approvals.
- Engage Project Management
- Establish Project Schedule
- Execute Construction Contract
- Finalize project design / permit submission
It is all about your goals, your expectations, getting to this point together, and the end result. It’s a construction process that goes beyond good. We’re not satisfied until we achieve Building Excellence.
- Establish Site utilization plan and mobilize
- Construction / Certificate of Occupancy
- Owner approval
- Project Closeout