Member’s First Federal Credit Union has, once again, partnered with Centurion; this time on a Design Build Renovation project for their newest branch, located in front of their new Corporate Center at Hampden Marketplace on Marketplace Way that is currently under construction.
Centurion completed the 3,000 square foot interior and exterior renovation on schedule. Renovations included:
- Interior selective demolition of the existing offices to open them up to the new lobby with large glass frames and doors;
- New millwork for the teller line, workroom, and breakroom with plastic laminated tops, solid surface tops and windows sills;
- New finishes included new drywall, ceilings, painting and flooring;
- All new LED lighting on the interior and devices.
- Exterior work included EIFS patchwork, new paint scheme, and LED lighting.
- New entrance sidewalk, sealcoating and line painting with fresh landscaping rounded out the scope of work on this newest M1st Branch.